Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Manchester City Big Four Seasons Here, Champion Next Year


Manchester - Roberto Mancini has set high targets after he officially appointed as the new coach Manchester City. Sign in four major positions in a goal this season, and aiming champion title next year.

After officially appointed as successor Mark Hughes this weekend, Mancini was officially introduced to the public and journalists on Monday (21/12/2009) afternoon local time. In that occasion indulgence Mancio high targets into four major groups at the end of 2009/10 season.

"My goal is to get in the big four. That's my goal, and I think it might have happened. Next year we want to win the English League," Mancini said, as reported by Skysports.

Mancini became coach of the 17th City in the last 20 years. He replaces Hughes surprisingly dismissed from his post after the lead the Citizens 4-3 win over Sunderland.

"I think, I hope, can survive here for long term and I want to win many trophies. City has great fans and I hope we can work well for them. My job is to work very hard every day to develop the game, for victory. " ( a2s )

0 comments:

Post a Comment